- Brand: TP-Link
- Range Extender
- Miniature size
- Ethernet port
- Tether App
- LED Control
TP-Link TL-WA850RE detailed description
Extend your Network Range.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender boosts your network coverage. By connecting to your Router wirelessly, it strengthens and extends the network coverage extending the range at which you can access your network. TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender also gets rids of network interference ensuring you get a stable connection.
Easy to Setup.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender is not hard to setup. To set it up, you simply press the button and TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender and it will connect to your router.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Range Extender comes with an Ethernet port that allows you to use it as a WiFI adapter. This lets you connect your wireless devices if you don't have a router available.
- Interface: 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Power Consumption: About 3W
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.3x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)
- Antenna: 2 * internal
- Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
Signal Rate: 11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
Reception Sensitivity: 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Transmit Power: < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
Wireless Functions: WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX®, or Linux.
Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing